T-SQL Programmer / Developer
Create new T-SQL reports, update existing reports, migrate/convert legacy data/pages to a more dated format; Update Business Rules and Validation as required. Assist IT and business in testing/implementing changes and in any upgrades. Documentation.
- Looking for a developer/programmer with proficiency in T-SQL, SSRS, and SSIS who can help with requirement gathering and developing new reports/datamarts and/or modifying existing reports/datamarts to meet evolving business needs.
- The application (NBS, developed and provided by Center for Disease Control) is being upgraded, no application development work is involved but testing and validation will be done in-collaboration with Business.
- Resource will work with IT on application upgrade. Upgrade of application (NBS) involves data structure and format changes, migrating Legacy reports/pages to a new report/page format; limited technical support by application support team (at CDC) is available and will have to be coordinated. Document Test environment upgrade and create a plan for production
- Provide report output (data set) to Business for validation and guidance
- Attend meetings with business and subject matter experts as needed
- Resource will work with informatics staff to develop requirements, implement solutions in test, training, and production systems
- Document all development effort